Why Volunteer With Help Yateem?
What you will get out of it?
Volunteering is a productive and beneficial form of Sadaqah, or helping the poor and needy directly. Not only are you benefitting the organisation but you are personally gaining a reward. It is also a form of sacrifice, and promotes the competition in doing good.
- Volunteer around your schedule.
- Gain skills such as teamwork, time management, organisation, attention to detail, leadership , project management and among others to prepare you for your career.
- We will give you a reference to support you all the way.
- Get a certificate of achievement to recognise your effort.
- Empower and influence others to be part of a good cause.
Make a Difference This Ramadan!